Kid Dies of a Poopy Kid Dies of a Poopy

Wow

Righteous Dogs Righteous Dogs

Sounds like a 70's song

velex responds:

I do listen to a lot of 70's. Cheers.

-Space pirates- -Space pirates-

Beats are too loud.

-good ol' new funk- -good ol' new funk-

Hay can u get all the songs from all the games to newgrounds? I love all these songs and want to play them on my Samsung tab 4 in my car!!!

Undertale - Death by Glamour [Electro Swing] Undertale - Death by Glamour [Electro Swing]

I agree! sounds great!

TheEvilDevil responds:

Thank you! ^^

-C0RTAX-:_Imagination_- -C0RTAX-:_Imagination_-

you should make one sped up - sounds like a slow version of some of the songs from demon king box game music for Nintendo ds. love that game!

Paradox Paradox

wow good song! fun to browse the net with this!

Max Pixel Max Pixel

interesting. I have a yeti pro microphone. I think it just has a usb so I don't think ive ever used a mixer of sfx editor like you have. i'm looking at getting a motif xf professional piano but they're $2000...

Gianni responds:

I also have the Yeti! I only used the mixer (which was busted, salvaged and old) to run the piano through (which I barely knew how to play). There were probably a million easier ways to do this, but I wanted to experiment at the time. Still one of my favorite audio pieces I've done though.

You don't need to spend big money to get into things, trust me. I mean, I'm notoriously a huge cheapskate and that's probably damaged some opportunities for me, but you can do a lot with a little so don't worry!

Thanks for listening!

Destruct Destruct

I like it! I like how you shift sounds per the listeners speaker!

The Molecular Level The Molecular Level

lmao! the 1st commenter never downloaded any music off Newgrounds! XD been missing out man! I download a lot of Newgrounds music! it rocks!!!
ps - I like this jam, the other guy is arguing about the drums and no vocals pshhh. it's great! it's what I expect in Newgrounds music! something I can imaging singing in! it's band material!